It’s time for our biggest Village social event of the year — the annual picnic! We are bringing back the popular items, and adding a few new ones, so please come and enjoy. This is a wonderful opportunity to chat with old friends, and meet new neighbors.
8th Annual Picnic
Saturday July 23rd
Abigail Adams Park (Large Playscape park)
2 to 5 p.m. (vendor food will be available from 2 to 4 p.m.)
- If your last name starts with A through F: Bring a dessert.
- If you last name starts with G through Z: Bring a side.
- A little money for Heavenly Hot Dogs: $3 will get you ticket for 2 hot dogs.
- Your $25 donation to the Social Committee (unless you already gave this year, or have a really good excuse!). These events are not cheap!
What to expect:
- Inflatable bouncy for the younger kids
- NEW! A Velcro wall for the older kids and adults.
- Cake walk. Back by popular demand! Would you like to bake a couple of cakes for the walk? (They don’t need to be fancy.) Please contact Kristen Truong at email@example.com.
- Water balloon toss. Back by popular demand!
- Bike parade. Have your kids decorate their bikes, scooters, trikes, etc. We’ll do a parade around the park.
- More to come!