Our annual kids’ Halloween costume party, Spooky Saturday, will be October 15th from 2 to 4 p.m. We will be at the DTE Easement (off of Jackson).
NOTE: We STILL need 3-4 volunteers to help run the games and crafts to make this event a success. If you are able to donate a couple hours of your time, then please contact the Social Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not have enough volunteers, we may need to cancel this event.
- Halloween-themed games with prizes from 2-3pm.
- Halloween-themed crafts
- Cider and donuts from a local cider mill
- Small pumpkins to decorate
- A costume parade around 2:30pm
- A “spooky” (but not scary) walk with treats through the woods
- Kids in costume, of course! This event is geared at children (and their parents) ages 12 and under (older siblings welcome)
- A $2 per child donation for the Social Committee (to offset party costs) … or you are welcome to donate $20 per family for the entire year of social events