This is an adults-only (21 and up) event. If you are looking for a babysitter, check out our babysitter list!
What to expect
- All events will be outside-only. Hosts will direct neighbors to a back or sideyard, deck or garage. So — if you need to use the bathroom, expect to walk home (hey… we all live close by!)
- Each location will be open for 50 minutes then it’s onto the next spot!
- Each house will serve light appetizers and drinks.
What to bring:
- UPDATED October 29th Progressive Map (PDF). Print it out so that you know where to go! Houses will have lit pumpkins to identify them.
- Halloween costumes (optional). There will be people in costume, so dress for Halloween!
- Weather-appropriate clothing. You will be outside all evening, so dress for an evening “out!”
- Walking shoes. You will be walking between 4 houses!
- Neighborly smiles and a plan to have a good time.