Saddle on up and mosey on over for the
Cherry Hill Village Fall Festival Hoedown!
Date: Saturday, October 19th
Location: Village Old Schoolhouse (corner of Ridge Rd. and Cherry Hill Rd.)
Admission per Family: $5 **FREE if you have contributed your annual dues to the Social Committee!
Included with Admission:
- 2:30 – 4:00 p.m. Chili tasting. The winner will be announced at 4:30 p.m. See guidelines below!
- 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Children’s games (lasso the rocking horse, horse shoes and panning for gold)
- 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. Nacho Bar served with Iced Tea & Lemonade
- 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. Music provided by Eschmann Entertainment
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Line Dancing Instruction provided by dance professionals Bob and Phyllis from Michigan dancers
- 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. Children’s Crafts, a scavenger hunt for children!
- 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. Last but certainly not least, try your luck at The Mechanical Bull!
Please bring Cash for the following activities:
- 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. Hay Rides are being provided by Hauk Farms. $5 per person for an estimated 25 minute hayride; $10 per person for a hay ride down to pick a pumpkin from the Hauk farms pumpkin patch!
- 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. Dress the youngsters in their best cowboy gear and get a Digital Children’s Western Photo Booth Souvenir for $10, courtesy of Amy Ross Studio Photography!
Chili Cookoff – We invite you to rustle up your best vittles and register for our Fall Fest Chili Cook-Off! All styles of chili are welcome. All chilis must be presented at the contest table by 2:00 p.m. Tasting will be from 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. with the winner announced at 4:30. Register your award winning chili by October 1, 2013 and win a small prize and BIG bragging rights! Chili needs to be in a crock pot with a ladle at the tasting table by 2:00pm on October 19th. No late entries allowed.
Come out and join us, this is sure to be some boot stomping fun!
Our sincere thanks to Herriman & Associates for supporting our event.
Download the flyer below: