CHRISTMAS IN THE VILLAGE
For our last week till Christmas in the Village, we would like to offer
*502 Grill & Bar specials from 12-5 p.m. Join 502 to make ornaments & hang them on a tree that will be delivered to one of our parks! They will also have all the materials needed to write & mail a letter to Santa. Join them for Specials on their Children’s Menu prior to the big event!
All the Details:
December 7 – Event Will Continue Rain or Shine!
4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- All tickets for those who Pre-Registered have been delivered, with a bag to bring the day of the event
- FLYERS providing detailed information have been delivered to each neighbor
- The Silent Auction closes at 7 p.m.– be ready to return at 7:45 p.m. to pick up winning bids with CASH or CHECK
START at the Registration Table, which will be located at the Fountain Downtown in the center of Independence Street
- The Registration Table will be open from 4:00-7:00 p.m.**
- Admission is $10 per CHV Family, $15 for all non-CHV Families*
- FREE for families who have donated their $20 annual dues to the Social Committee*
- The Village Doctor will host Santa & Mrs. Claus with Refreshments from 4:30-7 p.m.
- Cold Stone Creamery will have a Build your own Sundae Bar for a nominal fee from 4-8 p.m.
- Village Theater has art from Mary Gaynier on display from 6-7 p.m.
- 502 Grill & Bar has food specials, ornament decorating & more from 12-5 p.m.
- Red Head Salon will have a make your own stocking craft from 4-7 p.m.
- Face Painting at The Village Dentist from 4-8 & a Christmas Story Reading by Dr. G at 6:30 p.m.
- Indigo Spa has complimentary balloons, a trail mix bar, goody bags & boutique specials from 4-7 p.m.
- The Cherry Hill School will have Cookies & Milk, Photo Booth pictures & a Silent Auction.
- Stroll outside to check out the Party Bus from A Dream Limousine (a silent auction item)
- The Wooded Park will have Cinnamon Roasted Almonds, Strolling Carolers & Fire Pits
- The Gazebo Park will have Ice Sculptures, Two Trackless Trains, Christmas Music, Hot Chocolate, Fire Pits & Live Reindeer
Be sure to bring a bag for carrying all your treats as you stroll along!
Please send questions to email@example.com