Christmas in the Village is the most anticipated village social event of the year. We want you and your family to have FUN! Therefore, please read all of the information provided. It’s a lot, but it’s our goal to ensure a smooth and happy experience for everyone.
- The registration table will only be open from 3-6 pm at “Licorice Lagoon” which will be located by the CHV Fountain. Everyone must stop here regardless if you preregistered or not as wristband home delivery is not available this year.
- Free coffee & hot chocolate is provided by our sponsor, BIGGBY Coffee of Canton to the first 500 guests only. Anyone after may then purchase a hot beverage for $1.00.
- Cold Stone Creamery will be offering 50% off “Like It” to everyone with a wristband. Additional ice cream treats can be purchased at the regular prices.
- First 500 guests will receive a bag of cinnamon roasted almonds by our sponsor, Moving the Mitten. You are welcome to buy more. Small Bag $3.00; Medium Bag $6.00; Large Bag $10.00. CASH ONLY PLEASE.
- There will be free parking at IHA and Childtime parking lots for your family and friends.
- Santa will be visiting from 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm with a short cookie break at 5:15 pm. Santa will be at “Santa’s Candy Castle” which will be located inside Indigo Salon, Spa & Boutique.
- Stop by “Cupcake Commons” located inside Blink Eyecare for coloring pages for the kids.
- Visit “Chocolate Swamp” located inside Allstate Insurance Agency for a chocolate treat and a Christmas storybook reading. Reading times are 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00 and 6:30pm.
- The “Ice Castle” hosted by 502 Grill will be hosting the Silent Auction and caricature artist. Please bring extra cash for the caricature artist. $10 per person. You can pay for your silent auction winnings with CASH or CHECK only.
- The Cherry Hill Village School “Gingerbread House” will have crafts for the first 250 kids. Moving the Mitten will be serving cookies and milk and offering an opportunity for your child to write their Christmas wish list to Santa.
- The Workman Children’s Choir will be singing outside the CHV School at 5pm. Come support our littlest superstars!
- Cherry Hill Road and Ridge Road will NOT be closed. Please be mindful of traffic – THANK YOU for helping to keep our village children and visiting guests safe during the event.
- See the following map for temporary street closures from 4-7 PM.
- CHV Fountain (Licorice Lagoon) – Registration table, Ferris wheel, Ford vehicle on display
- Old CHV School House (Gingerbread House) – Music, Crafts, Cookies & Milk, Letters to Santa
- Blink Eye Care (Cupcake Commons) – Coloring Station. Adult and Children’s frames trunk show
- 502 Grill (Ice Palace) – Silent Auction and caricature artist
- Cold Stone Creamery (Ice Cream Slopes) – ½ off “Like It” ice cream
- Indigo Salon & Spa (Santa’s Candy Castle) – Visit Santa and Mrs. Clause, shop boutique offerings
- Allstate Insurance (Chocolate Swamp)- storybook readings
- Wooded Park (Lollipop Woods) – Candy cane lane, Roasted Almonds, Coffee and hot chocolate, movie, reindeer, trackless trains
NOTE: Santa’s reindeer got loose, but the elves were able to find him thankfully. because of this, he will be a little late and will arrive at 5:00PM and will be located at the schoolhouse.
Please email SocialCommittee@mychv.com with questions